Athens Piraeus Tour
WELCOME! - We wish you a wonderful experience during your stopover in Athens
A Piraeus and Athens sightseeing, guided tour from your cruise-ship
in Piraeus to Athens Center.
For a lot less money than your cruise-ship shore excursion you will enjoy a wonderful commentary from a fluent English/Greek speaking escort who will guide you during your tour of Piraeus & Athens. The 50 seat bus has upgraded air conditioning and reclining seats for your comfort.
The tour will last 6 hours and you will see all the major sights of Piraeus & Athens.
For only 25 Euros (adults) - 15 Euro children from 3 to 13 years old - under 3 years are FREE.
- Marina Zeas, Piraeus
- Kastella & Mikrolimano, Piraeus
- The Acropolis Museum
- The Acropolis (Stop)
- Temple of Zeus (Stop)
- Panathiniakos Stadium (Stop)
- Syntagma Square (Stop)
- Changing of The Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Stop)
- The Athens Trilogy - Academy, Old University and The National Library
- Free time in Plaka for shopping and lunch or further sightseeing (Stop)
- WE ALWAYS GET YOU BACK TO YOUR CRUISE-SHIP ON-TIME!
NOTE: Our escorts are not licensed guides so they cannot 'guide' you in archeological sites or museums.
Also in Katakolon for your Olympia Tour, Euro 20 for 4 hours with Katakolon Express